Posted by : GS Dec 16, 2014

A man, whose everything was taken in an instant, initiates a one man war to "punish" those who were responsible for bringing chaos in his life. Named Frank Castle, he then decided to make his mark as "The Punisher" and wreck havoc on those who bring evil on those weaker than them. Without anymore delay, let's have a look at some of the best quotes of The Punisher.

The Punisher: Those who do evil to others - the killers, the rapists, psychos, sadists - you will come to know me well. Frank Castle is dead. Call me... The Punisher.

The Punisher: in certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue... natural justice.

Harry Heck: I can hear what you're thinking. All your doubts and fears. And if you look in my eyes, in time you'll find the reason I'm here. And in time, all things shall pass away. In time, you may come back some day, to live once more or die once more. In time, your time will be no more.

The Punisher: Si vis pacem, para bellum - If you want peace, prepare for war.

Joan: What makes you any different from them?
The Punisher: They have something to lose.

Frank Castle: It's been five months since my family was killed. I don't see ONE man in jail.
Police Chief Morris: Obviously you're upset...
Frank Castle: Upset? Is that the word? I used to get upset. When I got a flat tire, when a plane was delayed. I used to get "upset" when the Yankees won the series. So if that's what upset means, what am I feeling now? If you know the word, tell me because I don't.

Micky Duka: If you're going to kill me, will you leave my face alone... for my mother?
Quentin Glass: We just made your bail. Now if I wanted to kill you, I would have left you in jail where we have friends, and in some way that I would describe as deeply p***********, you would have been killed. But you're a small piece of s***... and I don't want the karma of your death on my soul.

The Punisher: Good business, murder? Does Saint pay you for each one, or does he get a group rate discount?

The Punisher: Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response.

Accountant #1: You know whose money this is? You know whose building this is?
The Punisher: Howard Saint's.
Accountant #2: He's gonna f*** your life up.
The Punisher: He already f***** my life up.

- Copyright © TOP 10 MOVIE QUOTES