Posted by : GS Apr 7, 2015

Action, thriller, and Denzel Washington; what's more to ask. The Equalizer portrays the story of a lone man who has said goodbye to his old past but then decides to undo his "retirement" after meeting a damsel in distress. What happens next is a story of brutal struggle between him and the whole russian mob. Let's check out some of the best quotes from The Equalizer.


Susan Plummer: Sometimes we make wrong choices to get to the right place.

Robert McCall: When you pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too.

Robert McCall: You gotta be who you are in this world, no matter what.

Teri: You and I know what I really am.
Robert McCall: I think you can be anything you wanna be.
Teri: Maybe in your world, Robert. Doesn't really happen that way in mine.
Robert McCall: Change your world.

Robert McCall: I don't have a lot of time. Which means you don't have any.

Robert McCall: I've done some bad things in my life, Nicolai... Things I'm not proud of. I promised someone I love very much that I would never go back to being that person... But for you, I'll make an exception.

Mark Twain: The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why.

Teri: (about his book) What's your new one about?
Robert McCall: Oh, it's about a guy who thinks he's a knight in shining armor. The only thing is, he lives in a world where knights don't exist anymore.
Teri: Sound like my world.

Little John Looney: Who the fuck do you think you are, coming done here talking to me like...
Teddy: Who I am, or what I am? Who I am is complicated. What I am is a little easier. I'm a threat. I alter outcomes.

Teddy: When you look at me, what do you see?
Robert McCall: (chuckles)
Teddy: The answer's nothing. I have no feeling about you one way or the other. You're like... like lint or a bottle cap. You're just a thing to remove.

- Copyright © TOP 10 MOVIE QUOTES